Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday - Munchkin


When I was pregnant with Ethan, we knew he would be staying in our room for quite awhile. We already have another crib and lots of medical equipment of Kaedra's so we were not going to have room for a whole dresser to keep Ethan's things in. While registering online at Target, I found this:

It's called a "Munchkin Deluxe Baby Cart" but around the house it is just "the munchkin." I got it for my shower and we put it together the next day. It was very easy to put together. It didn't seem extremely sturdy, but as long as you can keep your "real" munchkins from jumping on it, it should serve your purposes fine. I mean, how much can some diapers and onesies weigh?? We use it for all of Ethan's clothing and blankets. It is the perfect size, tucks out of the way, and is perfect for our needs! It really works for us!

If you'd like to see other great ideas, check out Rocks in my Dryer.

3 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

i have that and i love it as well.

Pen of Jen said...

Cute, and I bet it doesn't take up too much space.
BTW I can't remember if I read where you came up with such a pretty name. I love Kaedra, yet have never heard/read of it before. Let me know, I love unique names.
We named our daughter Caliana(pronounce Kay lee ahna) My sister's names are Cathy , Caroline--CA, Elizabeth-LI, Anna--AN, and my middle name Amy-A...CA LI AN A,
So I honored all my sisters and me...then for the middle name I gave her my mom's first name! Sorry to go on, I just love neat names.
Have a great night.
Jennifer

Mom2fur said...

I love your family portrait. The baby is the image of his daddy...sort of a daddy 'mini me,' LOL! All your kids are adorable!