Trella answered an interview and asked if anyone else wanted to participate. I love answering questions so I volunteered and here are the questions she chose (she said I needed to answer at least 5 of the 6) Thanks Trella!
1) What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? each of my newborn children. It is amazing how they still and listen when they hear Mommy's voice and how they immediately go to nursing. I think it is stunningly beautiful each and every time.
2) What do people like best about you? I try to show the joy of the Lord that is inside me. I am very optimistic and love life!
3) What person has influenced your life the most? why? Probably my mom. I seek to be like her in some ways and seek to be different than her in others. In both positive and negative ways, my mom has had the most influence over me.
4) If you could choose to be an animal, what animal would you choose to be? why? I think Wolf. I like that they have family units and that they stay mated for life.
5) What would your family say you're like first thing in the morning? Sunshiney! I wake up in a great mood (about 98% of the time) and praise God for a new day.
6)Share a quirky habit you have. How long have you had it? hmmm this is the hardest question. I can't think of any quirky habits. think think think..... hmmmm..... Right now my hubby would say my quirkiest habit is blogging from bed at night while nursing Ethan.
If you are interested in being interviewed, let me know in the comments and I will pick 5 questions for you!