Friday, May 11, 2007

Glory Revealed

I got a new CD today! I had a CD I didn't want and I was REALLY wanting this CD so I went to Mardel's and traded them.


I first read about it on Boomama's blog and thought it sounded wonderful....some of my favorite artists singing The Word. (Lately I have stopped listening to a lot of my favorite Christian groups because, although they are Christian, they don't sing The Word.) Anyway, I excitedly got it today and popped it in my CD player and when the first notes came out, I wondered what the heck I had gotten into... It wasn't at all what I expected!

However, by the time the second notes came out, I loved it! It is very bluegrassy and country-ish and full of The Word! I wasn't sure how Britty would like it, but she loves it too!

If you go to the Glory Revealed Site you can download a free song and get a $5 coupon.

Here is a little snippet from their site: (which if I had bothered to read earlier, I would have known it had a "rootsy, Americana style with a sweet Southern flavor")
The vision for the project began with Nasser, an Iranian born speaker/author, who, together with Powell, decided to produce a collection of songs taken directly from scripture.

Hallelujah! That's my kind of collection!!

No comments: