Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Well we got the stuccoing done. I will post a picture as soon as my wonderful hubby comes home with our camera. He should have already landed at our airport here and is probably on his way to his car. He is going to call us once he gets to his car and then we will be prepared for the big surprise! It was a much bigger project than I thought it was going to be, but, thanks to my neice, Brittany and Paula it wasn't so bad. ;-) I think it looks AWESOME now!! I decided it is just phase 1 because I have plans for much more, but it looks really good and at least it looks nice for when we have guests now!

The new lamp is REALLY bright compared to the old one. The old one had 1 60 watt light, this one has 5 60 watt lights! I am going to install a dimmer switch, maybe tomorrow and maybe when we get back from San Antonio, I will have to see how things go.

I had thought of sending myself a package at Red Roof Inn or checking in some luggage so that I could have more stuff while I am there but I am not planning on being there very long. I will take enough stuff for a week and we will go from there. If I wasn't such a fast reader it wouldn't be so difficult. ;-) I am going to do a Genesis study by Chuck Missler while I am there, though, and read a couple of other books that I have been wanting to read. My friend lent me a fiction book, too, which I will take with me for "lighter" reading! We cannot take much on the airplane. It is very small. Our nurse called it a cigar tube on wheels! We can each take a small bag. I will have to find a place to do laundry down there, if I end up staying longer than planned!

Kaedy said "dadada" the other day and now she says it consistently! She also says "hi" pretty consistently. She hasn't put her lips together yet, so no "mamas"!

I have a lot to do the next two days: get packed, get food for the girls and their sitters, get Britty's school plan written down, church tomorrow night, prayer time with the Lynns Friday night, aaaaah! LOL I know I can get it all done, no problem. :-) I just would like to sleep as well! HAHA.

Okay, I am going to get off of here and play some mindless game until Michael calls. Anything to keep me awake.

Blessings to all who read this!!!

2 comments:

The Zandi Zoo said...

We are praying for you all!
We love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I bet your kitchen is beautiful. I can't wait to see it. I totally understand about being a fast reader. That can cause problems. Gary is all the time telling me to slow down so I don't zip through the books I have and be without reading material. I just can't slow down. LOL

Kaedy is in my prayers like always. Believing in a creative miracle!!

Denise