Sunday, August 21, 2005

I was just listening to my church in Broken Arrow, over the phone again. I just love listening to my Pastor.

Here is today's update:
"I am redeemed from the curse of the law, Jesus having become a curse for me therefore my daughter does not experience 'severe and lasting plagues and miserable and chronic sicknesses' (Deut 28:59). My daughter is mine and she is not in captivity (Deut 28:41). HALLELUJAH!!!!!!"

She has no more pain in her body, no more sicknesses, no more surgeries, and her healing is quick and she is no longer held captive by the hospital!!! Her miracles are touching the lives of everyone who comes near her.

We haven't been to see Kaedy this morning yet but we are going in a few minutes. I called and they said that her arm looks better and she is doing well today. She is up to full feeds and is doing well with that....of course!!! SHE IS HEALED!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

PRAISING THE LORD WITH YOU!!!!