Thursday, October 02, 2008

One of "those" days

Today was one of those days. No no. Not THOSE days where you wonder why you ever thought of homeschooling...the other kind. The kind where you get to the end of the day and say, "WOW! Why can't all our days be like this?!"

What was so wonderful? Well, we got it all done, for one. And included in that was 3 (count em....1-2-3) craft projects!! WOOHOO!! Pretty good for a mom who usually hates, abhors, can't stand shies away from that stuff! We made an oiled paper window, a few bows and arrows and some cool sun catchers. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Also, we didn't have any tears. Wait, did I say "did not?" That might be an exaggeration.

Okay, we had few tears.

But I'll take that.

That and a day with 3 crafts can make this mom darn proud.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

These are definitly the days that I look forward to. After a day of learning and fun I thank God that He gave me a glimpse of why He wants me to teach and guide my child. This is for His glory. He has entrusted me with the honor of showing my son the wonders of the world and of learning. Now and then I get a small look at His plan.I praise Him for it. Cause most days can be a struggle. :-)
Blessings!
Cindy