Monday, March 19, 2007

Three word Meme and new way to blog..woohoo!

I figured out a way to be able to blog a bit more..... I can write on my palm pilot while I am in bed feeding Ethan. Then when I get up in the morning, I can sync to my computer and cut and paste to my blog. I tried a little palm tool from blogger awhile back, but it didn't work well. Maybe I will try it again.

Anyway, I copied some of Susan's memes on here, so now I can fill them out in bed, while nursing! Wow, what multi-tasking! LOL Instead of blogging in my head, some of them may actually hit the computer. Yeah! This beats playing solitaire or pocket gin all the time. I have to wait up to feed Kaedra at 11 so I wouldn't be sleeping anyway.

Three Word Meme
The rules are simple. Answer each question in three words. No more, no less.
01. Where is your cell phone? on my desk
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? I am married
03. Hair? Red with blonde
04. Your mother? Lives in Albuquerque
05. Your father? funny little guy
06. Your favorite item(s)? Bible, MP3 player
07. Your dream last night? must sleep first
08. Your favorite drink? drink only water
09. Your dream guy/girl? married to him
10. The room you are in? our busy bedroom
11. Your fear? no more fears
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Where God wants
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Michael, Ethan, Kaedra
14. What are you not? a television watcher
15. Are you in love? Yes, rightly so
16. One of your wish list items? card for mp3
17. What time is it? ten thirty pm
18. The last thing you did? read to kids
19. What are you wearing? smaller sized jammies
20. Your favorite book? The Bible, naturally
21. The last thing you ate? popcorn with parmesan
22. Your life? Blessed beyond measure
23. Your mood? happy, quiet, mirthful
24. Your friends? bless me exceedingly
25. What are you thinking about right now? feeding kaedra soon
26. Your car? green dodge minivan
27. What are you doing at this moment? feeding ethan, writing
28. Your summer? school, swim, chill
29. Your relationship status? Married with children
30. What is on your TV screen? reflection of light
31. When is the last time you laughed? few minutes ago
32. Last time you cried? I dont remember
33. School? totally useless degree.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Wow!!
I'm impressed!!! I could barely manage to read a book and nurse at the same time. -- Then again, I'm seriously right handed and needed a hand for the baby...

Way to be brilliant, though and use all the resources that you've got on hand!!

WooHoo for ingenuity!!
~Amelia~