Friday, March 30, 2007

Another Meme

A. What accessories do you wear everyday? Wedding ring, crown ring, toe ring & earrings
B. What is your beauty routine? shower, hair, quick makeup. Whole thing takes 15 min or less. I am really low maintenance.
C. What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? smaller sized undies and nursing bra
D. Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? closet
E. What type of earrings are in your ears right now? silver studs in three of my holes, two of my holes empty
F. What type of figure do you have? one that's getting smaller, Hallelujah!
G. Do you wear glasses? when I'm tired
H. What type of handbag do you carry? I love purses and am on a quest for the perfect purse. Lucky for my hubby, though, I am cheap so I supply my habit at thrift stores, usually, or by friends who know my habit and give me theirs when they tire of them. At the moment I am using a diaperbag and on a quest for the perfect one of those!
I. What is your ideal style? Casual feminine. (I like Susan's answer, I'll borrow it)
J. What jewelry are you wearing right now? My wedding ring, crown ring, three studs in ears, toe ring
K. Do you wear knee-hi stockings? No
L. Do you "have" to wear matching lingerie? are you supposed to? LOL!
M. Do you wear makeup? sometimes....I am not militant about it either way. If I have time, yes, if not, no big deal. I dont wear foundation though.
N. Do you wear nightgowns? yes
O. What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? no outerwear. We are actually known as the" no-jacket family". We do own them, just don't usually use them.
P. What is your favorite perfume? Black by Kenneth Cole
Q. Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? ROFL--nope. My motto is "whatever I can get at Walmart or a thrift store" and not too much of anything (except maybe purses)
R. Do you wear rain boots? nope
S. Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? whichever is easier to find
T. Do you have a set of travel luggage? no, we borrow Brittany's (she does...lol)
U. If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? No.
V. Do you wear a watch? occassionally, just bought a new one and I forget to wear it. I always wear my watches facing in, though (with the face on my inside wrist)
W. What do you wear every single day? Bra & panties.
X. What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? a green blouse I have
Y. What is your favorite type of yarn? ROFL.... I have no idea
Z. Do you prefer zippers or buttons? I like pants and dresses that zipper but of course buttons on blouses. (keeping Susan's answer here, too)

No comments: