Thursday, June 09, 2005

Today was one of my favorite visits! The girls and I stayed for about 2 hours and it *almost* seemed like being at home. We played with her, fed her peaches and cereal, cuddled with her, she fell asleep and we watched part of Cinderella. I just rocked her and the girls were just hanging out watching the movie...we closed the door and the curtain and it seemed like we were in our own little world. We have NEVER stayed there for 2 hours (I don't think we have ever stayed there for an hour) so it was really a GREAT visit.

Church tonight was awesome too. I just LOVE our church. I love my pastor and I love the members of our church. It really feels like family, even though I have only gone there for about 8 months. I love our Pastor's vision and I am so happy to be part of it. I can't wait to see the strides our church takes over the next many years.

No comments: