Monday, December 08, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook Dec 8, 2008

Come join us in Simple Woman's Daybook
Click on the button above...

FOR TODAY 8 December 2008...
Outside my window.... dusk, a pretty sunset, swaying trees.

I am thinking... that it's still a long way to bed.

I am thankful for... my kid's getting along and liking each other. For them playing so well together and preferring each other's company and the company of their family.

From the learning rooms... they are closed down for a month, but we are still reading everyday (right now, Max Lucado's An Angel Story), doing crafts, keeping up with Emily's reading and math, exercising, and lots of reading

From the kitchen... roast, potatoes, carrots, and rolls. Still deciding on the veggies

I am wearing... sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt

I am creating... lots of cool presents! I can't wait to get back to them. It is hard to put them down.

I am going... to enjoy tonight with my family playing games and watching a movie with hubby.

I am reading... An Angel's Story by Max Lucado

I am hoping... to be done with presents by next week (for out of towners) so I can send them. Actually this week would be even better! :-)

I am hearing... dog softly growling, Brittany cleaning up, Kaedra and Emily playing, my fingers tapping the keyboard

Around the house... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

One of my favorite things... Reading books to my family

A few plans for the rest of the week: Michael is off 3 1/2 days before Sunday!! How awesome is that? So I plan to spend lots of time with him! I think we are going to go look at the lights at Rhema, drive around and see lights, rent some more Christmas movies, play some games, just have a wonderful time with my family

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Emily a few years ago, as an angel...doesn't she look angelic?

4 comments:

The Zandi Zoo said...

such a sweet face! :-)

Julie said...

i am hoping you will share some of what you are creating - i need ideas for teacher/sunday school gifts....

Kirstin said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!! I love your blog background!

Daniele said...

Very cute picture! We are thinking about going to Rhema sometime next week, Eli wanted to ride in the horse carriage last year, we will see about that one.