Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #3

1. Friends are blessings in my life each and every day. They are like presents God gives me, each one unique and different and oh-so special. I cherish my friends dearly.

2. Good health; it's becoming a priority for me.

3. I'm ready for whatever the Lord has in store for me!

4. My husband's Hugo is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells. In face, when he goes away, he sprays my teddy bear with it, for me.

5. The oldest ornament I have is --wow, I have many old ornaments. I wouldn't even be able to tell you! I inherited all of my grandma's ornaments. I have some really precious ones in there.

6. Take some Kahri and Michael, 4 kids and lots of laughter , mix it all together and you have our home sweet home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Bunco with my homeschool group, tomorrow my plans include working on Brittany's Christmas present while she is gone and Sunday, I want to go to church twice and enjoy the Children's program and teen skit!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm smiling at #4 ;-)

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

Nise' said...

Great fill-ins! How cool to get your grandmother's ornaments. Have a great weekend.