I saw this on my friend Danielle's page and, although I've done it before, I wanted to do it again! I love reading other people's answers too!
1. Eggnog or Hot chocolate? both
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? he never wraps them here.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? Colored on our tree. none on our house this year.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? there is some in nearby trees!
5. When do you put your decorations up? We try to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Cranberry Salad
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas in California with it warm outside. Not really favorite memory, but a memory, nonetheless.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have always known Santa is awesome!
9. So do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? usually
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? special ornaments that the children have made, friends have made or special ornaments that have been given to us. It looks very eclectic but it is very special.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love love love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes...But it has been a very long time.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? not really
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Remembering not only the birth of Jesus, but what he lived and died for.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? It has to be pumpkin pie with cool whip. What else is there to have? (I like Danielle's answer)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? wow, I like a lot of them. Going to Rhema to see the lights, driving around looking at lights, our nativities that the kids play with, singing Carols with the kids, making Christmas cookies and decorating them on Christmas eve.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? a crown of thorns.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? giving
19. What is you favorite Christmas song? Little drummer Boy, Hark the Herald Angels Sing and Joy to the World
20. Candy canes. Yum or yuck? they are okay
21. What do you want for Christmas? peace. :-)
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? our church party
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? this year will be church so we will be dressing up.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? no, but I got an elf hat for us this year.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Our family celebrates in the morning by ourselves and then we are going to my mother-in-laws to celebrate with hubby's extended family. It is different every year.
I love reading everyone's answers....so join in and do it too, if you have some time!