Friday, December 05, 2008

Brag on my husband time...

So Michael called me this morning to tell me that he is going to have to start working overnights in January. He said it would hopefully only be for 3 months. Three months sounds like forever to me.

(For those of you who don't know me well. I really like my husband. I mean, really really like him. He is my favorite person to be with. And I really don't like not seeing him. I'm just funny that way.)

So, I was trying to be stoic and not sound upset. Of course, it didn't work and as we got off the phone, he must have heard the crack in my voice. He called me back about 10 minutes later.

The man is awesome.

He reminded me of all the good things God has done for us. He reminded me that we have favor. He reminded me of God's love and God's provision. And through it all Michael's love for me was just shining through.

How wonderful to be loved so much by a man who loves God so much.

Posting this song for him, it is one of his favorites:

2 comments:

Susan said...

One of the bestest (I know that's not good Englished but it expresses it) blessings God gives us is a wonderful marriage and loving family. When we have that, we have it all. You and Michael are blessed.
Susan

Cindy said...

You have done it again. I sure do love that song. God has surely blessed you both with a marriage that is beautiful. Just another way that His way is the only way. A Godly marriage is one of His gifts to us.