Monday, December 01, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook Dec 1, 2008

Come join us in Simple Woman's Daybook
Click on the button above...


FOR the first day of December 2008
Outside my window... Darkness, reflection on the pond and little waterfall

I am thinking... that this has been a great day.

I am thankful for... new ideas for how to keep Christ in the season of Christmas.

From the learning rooms...they are all quiet at this point.

From the kitchen... I am reheating some "church soup" and Brittany is getting hubby a piece of pecan pie

I am wearing...an argyle shirt with a white button down under it, jeans

I am creating... my control journal, Christmas presents, A Jesse Tree, A Birthday box for Jesus

I am going... to bed soon

I am reading... Understanding: How to fight the good fight of faith by Kenneth E. Hagin

I am hoping... to get a babysitter on Friday night

I am hearing... a movie

Around the house... Kaedra is watching the Grinch with her nurse, Michael and Brittany are watching a movie, Emily is going to bed and Ethan is asleep

One of my favorite things... Raindrops on roses :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Put up the tree tomorrow, church on Weds, Friend over for dinner on Thursday, Out with hubby on Friday?

Here is picture thought I am sharing..


.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

What a sweet, happy little guy in your picture thought. I do pray the Lord will continue to heal your little Kaedra. I am thankful that your needs are being met.

I'm visiting from Daybook, if you wonder where in the blogosphere I am coming to you from!

Susan said...

I always enjoy your Daybook.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I have read that book. I love to read faith building books!

Hope you have a great day!!!

♥ ♥ ♥
annie