Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook Dec 16, 2008

Come join us in Simple Woman's Daybook
Click on the button above...


FOR 16 December 2008...

Outside my window... snow in patches on my grass, it is grey and cold and dreary

I am thinking...that this is far too late in the season for allergies.

I am thankful for... Michael having today off and for his "new" job still giving him 2 days off a week during the holidays

From the learning rooms... they are still closed until after the new year. However, we are doing our Jesse Tree and reading from Christmas books.

From the kitchen... absolutely nothing yet. Kitchen is still closed this morning.

I am wearing... capri sweats and a flowered t-shirt

I am creating... still working on Christmas presents but I am mostly done with the out of town people. Now I just have my own family and some friends here. I still can't tell you what they are. Since they are presents, I can't share. :-) After the holidays I will have a new blog with my new hobby and it will show what I have been working on.

I am going... probably nowhere today. It is very icy.

I am reading...Double Blind by Hannah Alexander

I am hoping... to get done with all my presents soon. I am also hopingpraying it will be a better day today.

I am hearing... Ethan squeal.

Around the house...kids are making Christmas cards.

One of my favorite things... reading and watching movies on cold stormy days.

A few plans for the rest of the week: none at the moment. The kids want to see Santa so we should do it this week before everyone is out of school. Amanda is coming for dinner Thursday night. I think that's about it! oh and finishing up my Christmas presents and wrapping everything. (notice I said "wrapping" not "rapping:" I made Christmas presents, yes I did, I made them for each and every kid, We celebrate Christmas by remembering Jesus, In Him we live and move and trust!" That was my Christmas rap for your enjoyment. :-)


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Brittany's hand in 1998 and now.


4 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Is it ever too late for allergies in this state?

New job??

Peculiar Blogs said...

well Sam's is still new since he worked at Walgreens for 8 years!

Susan said...

A;ways enjoy these. Loved Britty's hands. Cute!!!
Susan

Daniele said...

We are having major sinus pressure around here. I hate being stuck inside all day, poor Eli is so broken hearted beause he didn't have school today.