Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Christmas Extravaganza is officially over!

WHEW. I am officially done with all the Christmas crocheting. I got done at 8:40 Christmas Eve. WOW. What a wild ride. There has not been ONE day since Oct 25th that I have not crocheted in almost every free moment. I absolutely love crocheting but I have to tell ya, I am excited to take a few days off. I am also excited to have the chance to crochet without a deadline! I am looking forward to trying some of the projects I have been saving for "when I have time." I know my daughter, Brittany, is also looking forward to making her self some things.

I think I will start my Christmas list for next year now. I have some ideas and that way I could work on a project or two a month and not have so many at the end. YEAH RIGHT! like I will remember to do that! Well I will try....

I also have a friend who is due in the summer. I will start working on something for her little one as soon as I find out whether it is a boy or girl! I am excited about making something for a baby! I haven't made any baby things yet.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: