Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #2



1. Snow is meant for skiing, sledding and playing in.


2. I'm looking forward to where do I start? I am looking forward to everything!! God has great plans for me and I am looking forward to walking them out!


3. Being a wife and mom is the best job ever!


4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Quincy.


5. I'm done with drama.


6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is a whole month to concentrate on giving.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include a Christmas party, prayer at church and the big OU game and Sunday, I want to enjoy church with my family and relax with my hobby in between!

Join us with your Friday Fill-ins!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, Quincy was so good! Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend :-)