Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Michael in surgery

Surprise!

Yes, another thing for which I didn't plan. This HAS to stop happening! LOL

Michael's stomach started really hurting last night and he ended up throwing up several times. He took just about everything in our medicine cabinet and we prayed over it, of course. He ended up going in to work thinking that maybe he could "walk it off." Soon he was in the emergency room. His blood pressure had skyrocketed and he was a bit freaked as well as still not feeling well. They did an EKG and took blood and found that nothing was wrong with his heart at all. They did an ultrasound on his gall bladder and found that he had stones.



They decided to admit him today. They wanted to keep him overnight to make sure nothing was wrong with his heart and to see if they could find someone to take the gall bladder out. Apparently they found someone, they are taking it out as we speak.

I am not at the hospital. Sherria (the only adult that knows how to take care of Kaedra) is at work so I am here with the kids. Michael brothers are at the hospital with him and are keeping me informed. I am going to go back up tonight after Sherria gets off of work.

Okay, that is all for now. I am expecting only good reports and am not worried at all. We have prayed and believe we have received and I am just looking forward to him feeling better and being home!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry to hear this. Been there, done that one. Trust his recovery will be swift and easy.
Susan

Unknown said...

Agreeing with you...quick recovery in Jesus' name!

Cindy said...

Praying that Michael is feeling no pain and will recover quickly!

Daniele said...

I am so sorry to hear this, I hope and pray everything is okay and for a quick recovery.