Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Church Soup"

Since today is "Church Day" it seems appropriate to have the soup we call "Church Soup!" Especially since the kids are in the Christmas program tonight and we only have a few hours between the church services. Michael asked, very nicely, if we could try to eat sometime before 9:30pm so I am accommodating him. Aren't I a great wife? Heehee.

This soup is SOOOOO good and SOOOOO easy, I had to share the recipe with y'all. In case you have these kind of days and need something quick and easy and yummy!!

Church Soup

1 can ranch style beans
1 can minestrone soup
1 can beef broth
1 lb. ground beef cooked
1 can rotel (diced tomatoes and green chili) (you can just get diced tomatoes if you don't want the spice)

Mix all together and warm.


My notes:
~I usually cook my ground beef with a little diced onion and garlic.
~I highly recommend doubling it, you will want leftovers

That's it!


Oh yeah....
1 more step......


ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds good and eary!!
Susan

The Zandi Zoo said...

Oh, I like soup recipes. Yay!!

Daniele said...

Sounds delicious! Especially for those occasional nights I just don't feel like cooking.