Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I got an award!! A new friend blessed me with this award and I am so touched! thank you so much! The first time I had ever heard from her was this award...it was a great way to meet a new person, let me tell ya! :-)
According to her blog, "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So now I have the hard task of picking 8 writers. I am going to concentrate on the word "charming" and "aim to find and be friends."
1. Penless Writer: They may have written the award specifically for Susan's blog. There is no other blog that fits the criteria as well.
2. The Zandi Zoo: Although she is my best friend and I would always read her because of that, I promise that's not why she is getting the award. I really love what she has to say and her children's blog entries are certainly charming!
3. South Breeze Farm: this is where I got the Thanksgiving Challenge. Leah's blog is funny and I am enjoying reading it.
4. The World I live In: Cindy's blog is wonderful to listen to and it fits the rest of the criteria, too!
5. My Tiggery Life: Denise's blog draws you in and makes you feel like you are right there with her.
6. 24/7 Low Carb Diner: I love Lisa's recipes as well as her way of writing. Makes you feel like you she is a special friend, helping you through your journey. (which she is, but that is beside the point)
7. Just a Little House: Julie's blog is fun, interesting, full of great ideas and just makes you want to hang out with her.
8. the garber family: a sweet, loving, Christ oriented blog that I always feel blessed after reading.
Okay, those are my choices. That was grueling. Now I bequeath that challenge to y'all. It is my Christmas gift to you....MWAHAHAHAHA..
at 6:47 AM