Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today has been a fabulous Mother's Day! Let me count the ways:
1. Slept in until 8!!!
2. Crepes for breakfast
3. Church with hubby
4. Not called out of service (left Ethan home with Britty)
5. Saw good friends at church
6. Home to put my feet in new foot spa
7. Yummy BBQ brisket sandwiches
8. Nap
9. To MIL's house and small nature walk in her backyard with kids
10. Talk with friend
11. Shrimp scampi and Caesar salad for dinner
12. Watched Emergency with family
13. Great presents including gorgeous roses, foot spa, iTunes card, chocolates, handmade cards, a ginger/peach candle from my mom and a stuffed animal still in process by Britt
14. Cuddles, hugs, kisses
15. Kaedra said I am twenty years old!

I am feeling extremely blessed, loved and adored tonight. What a wonderful day! My family did a fantastic job of making me feel appreciated!! Thank you guys so much!!!

I am so blessed to be a mother. Being a wife and having kids is the most wonderful thing I can imagine. Being the blessed mother of such adoring people makes it even more special! I am so very thankful for my family. Love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Blessed to spend a piece of it with you and Michael in church :o) It all sounds delightful. You deserve it.
Susan