Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Busy busy busy

I apologize, I am way, way, way behind on answering emails. If you have emailed me, rest assured it is in my pile of 33 emails I need to answer. And someday, I may even get to it. No, really, I will try to get to my email soon. It just seems like a HUGE insurmountable pile at the moment.

Okay, I finally found my cord for Brittany's camera and I can download the pictures from Michael's b'day, Emily's b'day and random other events. Expect those posts to be coming sometime soon too.

We have a garage sale coming up at church on Saturday and I am trying to sort through virtually everything I own so I can get rid of a lot of it. I have a living room that is a fire hazard right now and needs to be taken care of before Saturday!

Next Tuesday we are FINALLY heading to Kansas City for Kaedra's evaluation. We do not know when her expansion surgery will be scheduled but it is usually soon after the eval. We are going to suggest not putting in the rib they took out last year until they have to replace the rib that she still has in there. They should probably be replacing that in the next year or so, which would be a "big" surgery so we are just going to suggest that they do both "big" surgeries at the same time. Anyway, we will see what they say to that. ;-P

Michael is finally home for a few weeks. He leaves again at the end of May for a week.

We need to start packing because when we move it will be quickly. We were reading the info yesterday and we will most likely have less than a month from the moment we find out there is a store opening that we are interested in, until we will need to be moved out there. So, I need to get a lot of stuff done asap, so I don't need to do it last minute.

Gotta go give Ethan a bath and put him to bed. I will be back at some point. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds busy! You're moving?
I hope it all settles down soon, glad the hub is home to help out!

The Zandi Zoo said...

Wow! That will be fast! Wish I was there to help you out. Hey, at least the garage sale is at a good time.. in regards to having to go through things for a move anyway... right? ;-)