Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award



Woohoo!! I got an award!! Thank you Susan!!!

I got tagged by Susan for the Thinking Blogger's Award.

I am now supposed to write about 5 blogs that make me think. Considering how many blogs I read, and how many friends I have that blog, this is going to be hard! Anyway, these are my top picks:

1. Lefty's Letters: I love Amelia's posts. She inspires my faith, makes me laugh and I find myself thinking about her blogs throughout the day. Two of my favorites are todays blog and the Today Blog.

2. Melanie's blog: Although Melanie doesn't blog much, (hint-hint) I love what she writes. To be honest, I don't care if it's in a newsletter, a book, a magazine or what. I just love her writing!

3. The Lazy Organizer: Lara's blog is one of my favorite ones. I LOVE organizing info and seeing what other people are doing. I love Smart Habit Saturday. I love her info on organizing your kids. I love being mentioned on her blog...in a video no less! LOL And check out the last pic on this post. Have you ever seen a more adorable little girl? Her blog is an inspiration to me on several levels.

4. Large Family Logistics: I have to vote for this one because, second to Lara's blog, I have gotten the most info to help me out on a day to day basis here. Her Beyond Survival Series is awesome and has helped me get back on track. In fact, this is one of the reasons I am no longer living in chaos! I love her no-nonsense attitude and her blogs about attitude. I never comment on her page, so she doesn't know me from beans, but I think the world of her. :-)

5. This last one is really hard. I still have too many to pick from. I am going to go with Rocks in my Dryer: I LOVE Shannon's blog. I love reading about her day to day life and I love her Works for me Wednesday. I cannot even tell you how many great ideas I have gotten from there and that I now use in every day life. Shannon is also fun to read because she is from my neck of the woods. For some reason, that makes it more enjoyable. Especially when we are going through the same weather. To see an example of how she makes me think, check out her blog from today.

If I didn't mention you, it's not because you don't make me think! I promise! I just had too many good choices! :-)

If I picked you, you now get to pick 5 bloggers who make YOU think! Find out more here.

Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my goodness, you are going to make me cry! Thank you!!! It has been so wonderful getting to know everyone from Smart Habit Saturday. I'm so glad you were the first loser in the drawing last month! We will get your name right next time when you are the winner, OK!

I am loving your music. I think Wherever We Go is something I could run to. I'll have to check out the rest of your picks.

See you Saturday!

Susan said...

Kahri - Can you please tell me how to get the Thinkers Blog thingie on my side bar? Thanks!!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

Oh, My goodness!! I'm BEYOND honored!! In fact, I think I might need a tissue.

I never thought that someone might actually consider me a "Thinker". Wow.

I'm practically giddy with this -- and so very humbled. I never anticipated "Challenged my faith" would ever be associated with me. I told The Professor I didn't think I was in any state to challenge anyone's faith - except my own. *L*

I'm gushing. I'm floored.
I think I'll dance -- no wait. I'll go take a shower instead. Don't tell the kids....shhhhhh....

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I don't feel bad one bit that you didn't put my blog in your list.

I don't even think half the time so I don't expect other people to do any thinking after reading my blog.

rotflol :p