Sunday, April 08, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday


Well this hasn't been a great week for my habits! I stuck with the laundry daily but that was it (out of the habits I was going to concentrate on this week). It's not that I didn't do them. I just didn't do any of them consistently! I will keep working on them this week. I am going to make myself some reminder signs. :-)
My new habit is something we've been working on, I just need to get better at it. My 2 1/2 year old daughter, Kaedra, is fed through a g-tube. She was getting her food 24 hours a day but we have recently started trying to give her all of her food in between 7am and 9pm. That means we have to feed her every 3 1/2 hours. Sometimes I miss that window by a little bit and it messes up our plan (which is to not feed her at night while she is asleep.) I have alarms set to remind us, but if we aren't near the alarms, we miss them. Sooo I am going to work on feeding her at the proper times all this week (including Wednesday when we have to leave the house, which is a little trickier).

If you'd like to participate or see others involved in Smart Habit Saturday, check out Lazy Organizer's site. And, as added incentive, Lara is giving out PRIZES!! WOOHOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that habit.

I bet you find it tough having to do this with the other kids *and* a baby!

Easter Greetings from Ireland

Lara said...

Kahri, I can't believe you are doing all that with a new baby. You are some amazing woman! I was up all night with sick boy and I am the grumpiest Mom today. I pray you have a good week with your new feeding schedule.

Lorie said...

Good Luck this week.

An Ordinary Mom said...

You are making progress and that is wonderful!

I will be praying for you this week as you work on your new habit. I hope it goes well! Your strength, hope and happiness inspire me!