Friday, April 27, 2007

Meme

I did this one awhile ago on my palm, but hadn't posted it yet. I am posting it in honor or Ria's new blog so she has something else to do on hers!

01. What time is it? 9:40 pm
02. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember that far back!
03. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
04. What is your favorite TV show? What not to wear
05. What did you have for breakfast? a hard boiled egg, half a bagel with cream cheese and strawberries
06. What is your middle name? Edra
07. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
08. What foods do you dislike? celery, tomato sauce
09. What are your favorite chips? Tostitos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Music Inspird by The Chronicles of Narnia
11. What kind of car do you drive? Grand Caravan
12. Favorite Sandwich? tomato, mayo and cheese
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? hypocrisy and lying
14. What are your favorite clothes? a pair of jeans I just recently fit into again and a green maternity shirt I have
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? I think Hawaii
16. Where would you want to retire? in a mountainous place
17. Favorite time of day? prayer time at night
18. Where were you born? Albuquerque, NM
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Nascar
20. Coke or Pepsi? water
21. Beavers of ducks? huh?? We just studied beavers so I will go with them
22. Are you morning person or a night owl? turning into a morning person
23. Pedicure or manicure? manicure
24. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember. When I was anytime past 8th grade, I wanted to be an architect
25. What is your best childhood memory? hmmm that's a hard one. One of them is hearing my dad yodel on the top of a mt. in Germany while I was at the bottom!
26. Ever been to Africa? no
27. Ever been toilet papering? yes, but only a little tree (doesn't that make it better?)
28. Been in a car accident? many, but none for many years
29. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
30. Favorite Restaurant? home :-) I do like going out, don't get me wrong....but my favorite restaurant is right here.
31. Favorite flower? tulip
32. Favorite ice-cream? mint chocolate chip
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Church's
34. How many times did you fail your drivers' test? I didn't!
35. From whom did you get your last E-mail? someone on tulsa freecycle
36. Which store would you chose to max out your credit card? no credit cards, thank you! I would like to have a shopping spree at Walmart, though.
37. Last person you went to dinner with? my hubby
38. What are you listening to right now? Kaedra's ventilator, hubby snoring, Ethan sucking on pacifier
39. What is your favorite color? purple
40. How many tattoos do you have? one (oh Kim, I forgot to email you back about that. It is a crescent moon swirled with many colors on my right hip. I got it on my honeymoon.)
41. How many are you sending this e-mail to? I am not e-mailing this
42. Favorite magazine? Dell's pencil puzzles
43. Coffee or Tea? water
44. Do you tan easily or burn easily? burn
45. Do you color your hair? yes
46. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? a nissan sentra
47. What is your most dreaded household chore? ironing
48. Do you like life? love it
49. Is there anyone that you just can't stand? not anyone I know. I don't really care for some TV personalities.
50. Are you anxious about tomorrow? not a bit :-)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Always enjoy learning more about you my friend. Love the new pics on your side bar.

Trella said...

I loved learning more about you.
I love the new pics on your sidebar. Wasn't it easy to change the comment. I like what you changed yours to.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Trella