Saturday, April 21, 2007

Randomized Questions Part 2

Comfy Denim is the only one who said she wanted to play. So here are your questions.. (anyone else who wants to answer them, too, please feel free!)

1. What verse could be considered your family or personal motto and why?

2. What kind of animal best represents you and why?

3. Where is your favorite place you have visited? What made it special?

4. Other than the Bible, are there any books you turn to time and time again?

5. What are your goals for the next five years?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Glad you got one to play. For some reason this one didn't seem to catch on. I'll be eager to read Comfy Denim's answers and see if she gets anyone to play along. I guess there aren't too many people that really want to "think" but they all love to "play".

Amelia Antwiler said...

I love "Grace like Rain" by Agnew.

Those are deep questions...I'm going to think on them and answer tonight. We're having company come over late afternoon.

Hmmm...you came up with some good questions. I don't think I could come up with questions like those.