Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Blog

Today is the DEBUT of my new Blogsite - Digital Mama.
I am creating this blog page to share with other mothers who

A. Already use their computer and/or PDA to help organize and schedule their family and selves and want new ideas and/or reviews of software

-OR-

B. Mothers that are interested in learning how to organize and schedule themselves with technology.


One of my favorite subjects is organizing and I love to use my computer and my palm pilot to organize my life, my kids' lives and our family life. I use them for everything from alarms reminding me when to do things to keeping my recipes with me at all times to setting up my pda to have my grocery list in order of the aisles at the store. The things I do are no different than I used to do without a computer and PDA, however, they are SO much easier with technology at our disposal.

So check it out everyday to see how I use technology to help run our daily life and get ideas for yourself!

No comments: