Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook 7/6/10



It's Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Outside my window..Pouring down rain. Thunder and lightning. Quite the gully washer.

I am thinking... of next year's school plans.

I am thankful for...my husband. He is my number one fan. What more could I want?

From the learning room....about to start packing it up!

From the kitchen....pork stir fry in an orange glaze over rice and with some sauteed veggies. Doesn't it sound good??

I am wearing...black shorts and Americana shirt. (WOOHOO!! I AM NOT WEARING JAMMIES OR SWEATS!!!)

I am creating.... a gluten free monthly menu

I am going...back to Broken Arrow!!! 

I am currently reading... Heart of Wisdom by Robin Sampson (I read it about once a year, in the summer) 

I am hoping...we hear our moving date soon (still would like the date!)

I am hearing....Third Day singing "Caught Up in Yourself"

Around the House.....boxes are starting to pop up everywhere!

One of my favorite things....having breakfast dates with my hubby.

A few plans for this week... none really. Michael is off the next two days...we will be packing and organizing. Hopefully we can get together with our friends on Friday.

from  my picture journal...



Emily and Kaedra exploring space. 


Check out The  Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts or join  in!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. I really like Third Day. I'm loving the Couch to 5k so far. Sounds like your moving...good luck with that!

Susan said...

YEAH says it all!!! Your verification work is boxistor....how wierd is that with your boxes!!!!!

Shirley said...

Yes... your dinner does sound good!

I need to plan for school NOW. I don't know why I have been such a slacker about it. :(

I love anytime that I get to get away with Dave and have a meal, too!

Cute picture!