Monday, June 28, 2010

Another personality test

(This post is for you, Susan!!)

Found this one at StrongLifeTest.com
The quiz is almost all about work decisions, so I had to reword them to work with my life.  However, I think the results came out really well, so I think it worked. :-)


Lead Role: Teacher
You begin by asking:
'What can she learn from this?'
Your focus is instinctively toward the other person. Not her feelings, necessarily, but her understanding, her performance, her skills.
Your best quality:
Your faith in the others’ potential
Always:
Tailor your style to each student
Be careful you:
Don’t come to believe that everyone is capable of everything
Your smartest career move:
Any job where you’re paid to facilitate the success of others.

Supporting Role: Motivator
You begin by asking:
'How can I raise the energy?'
You are acutely aware of the energy in the room, and you feel compelled to do what you can to elevate it. You do this with your outlook—you are an instinctively optimistic person.
Your best quality:
Your infectious energy
Always:
Step in and take responsibility for the group
Be careful you:
Don’t get sucked dry by emotional vampires
Your smartest career move:
Any job where you’re paid to keep a group of people excited.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks, Kahri!!! I took it and came out The Advisor. I didn't see how to save it at the end. I guess I should have copied & pasted the description :o( Love these type things, as you so well know.

Susan said...

Oh, and my supporting role was Motivator. Just like yours!!!