Friday, June 11, 2010

12 Things

12 Thoughts
Saw this over at Penless Writer's blog

1. I was so excited when I .... found out we would be moving back home!



2. If I had some "mad money" to spend right now, I'd buy..... curriculum for next year!



3. I really shouldn't have... stayed in my jammies all day



4. Anything sad that I read about..... makes me pray.



5. The antics of..... my children keep me in stitches.



6. Family is..... everything to me, next to Jesus.



7. I just cannot believe.... how many firsts Kaedra has had the last month.



8. I'm really looking forward to... moving home.



9. The weather right now has been.... muggy, hazy and hot.



10. My mood right now is... weary but prayerful.



11. I couldn't believe... how quickly this year has already gone.



12. And now I am going to... finish up school with Emily and get ready for dinner.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

This is a fun post! I hope that you got school and dinner done, with some time left to relax. :)

Susan said...

Can you hear me hollering YEAH all the way!!!!!