Monday, August 21, 2006

about me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pharmacy tech
2. Technical support @ AOL
3. Preschool teacher
4. hamburger flipper at college

Four Movies I have watched over and over
1. Ever After
2. The Italian Job
3. Lethal Weapon
4. Better off dead

Four places I have lived:
1. Albuquerque, NM
2. Englewood, CO
3. Garden Grove, CA
4. Broken Arrow, OK


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Nanny 911 (or whichever one has Jo)
2. Operation Organization (is this still on?)
3. King of the Hill
4. What not to wear

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Martha's Vineyard, MASS
2. Eureka Springs, Ark
3. Munich, Germany
4. Venice, Italy

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Popcorn
2. Steak
3. baked potato
4. shrimp

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on my farm
2. with the Zandis
3. on Martha's Vineyard
4. in bed

Four things in your refrigerator
1. Strawberry Jam
2. Baby Food
3. Pulled Pork
4. Muffin mix

Four things you have in your car
(okay, I'm changing this to what's NOT in my car????)
1. my kitchen sink
2. my pool
3. me
4. my missing library books
Tag you are it... "BLOG" a few things about you....

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

HAHAHA.. about the car. Our answer could have been the same except that Ian JUST cleaned out the van. LOL!!!