Sunday, July 31, 2005

I love our church so much! And my Pastor is just wonderful. I am going to write some short notes from his sermons on here to "tickle your brains" a little. He has sooo many good things to say and I want to share them with all who will listen! (also, he is on The Oasis station 90.5 here in Tulsa at 10:30am M-F for those of you who are local. He can also be heard on many other stations in the U.S. as well as on SkyAngel and the internet worldwide!)

-If your mouth will feed your heart faith when you don't need it, your heart will feed your mouth faith when it DOES need it.

-Refuse to let the devil talk you out of God's word.

-The power that Satan couldn't keep in the grave is the same power we have within us.

-Overcomers never desert their posts.

-Move onward and upward in the overwhelming power of God.

-The Lord will only be in us as much as we will let Him.

one of my favorite David Ingle songs is "Put on the Garment of Praise for the spirit of Heaviness." Pastor talked about that verse this weekend, it is Isaiah 61:3. That is a great one to remember when the devil is at your door.

Many blessings to you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you blogging again. I've missed you.

Denise

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I saw your blog link on freecycle and enjoyed visiting your website as well. I've heard your Pastor many times on the radio and I'm curious about the Church for some friends of ours. The lady is in her 80's and her 2 sons live with her. They all have some medical issues and want to find a church that will agree with them for healing. The church we attend believes in healing but I don't think she would like it because the music is very loud and since it's a new church, they're meeting in a warehouse that tends to be dark and crowded. Can you tell me where the Church is meeting now and where the new sanctuary will be built? I'd like to know if it's close enough for them to drive.
Thank you for any information I can pass along.
God bless you and your family. Your baby is adorable and it's exciting to see what God is doing in her life!
Karen