Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Well, I am so sorry I have neglected you, poor blog. I FINALLY have a moment to sit down and try to get caught up on things....

My body tried to catch a cold from Kaedy and I don't feel too great. It's great knowing that I am healed, though, so I don't have to worry about any of these symptoms! But until my body lines up with the word of God, I am taking it easy and I can't see Kaedy - even though she is the one who gave it to me! That reminds me - would you all agree with me in prayer that Kaedy is not sick in any way and is able to travel to San Antonio? I would appreciate it! Then we can stop waiting to witness her healing!

I haven't taken her outside anymore....don't know when we'll have another chance to do that, but we have been to the playroom a few times. She is standing up really well in physical therapy (with help) and is sitting on her own very well! I have noticed MANY changes since Michael and I started the schedule of each of us going everyday. She has developed by leaps and bounds. Especially socially! We are doing sign language with her and while she hasn't signed back yet, she watched us intently. We are also taking food to eat up with her. I realized that she doesn't normally see people eat so I have been taking breakfast up to her everyday and eating with her. It seems to be working really well...she actually ate 6 spoonfulls of cereal!! (she was just putting it in her mouth and not swallowing before)

We did buy a new van...it is a used 2005 Grand Caravan. I LOVE it. It has the stow away seats and the automatic doors and trunk. It is wonderful...it will last us a long time. We were thinking this will probably be Brittany's first car! That's hard to believe!!

Speaking of Britty, she is going to be going to church camp next week for 4 days. She is SOO excited.

Well, I'll write again more soon....here are updated pics of Kaedy http://members.cox.net/kahri/kaedypics.html.

No comments: