Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

This is my first time doing Friday fill-ins. I hope your father feels better, Janet. Thank you for the meme!




1. My stomach is queasy for some reason.


2. Cranberry Salad is what I ate the most of on Thursday.


3. The yard is covered with leaves and rather messy.


4. Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.


5. The smell of pumpkin reminds me of fall.


6. A steady tummy is what I need right now!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Paula this morning, putting up our tree this afternoon, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and working on Christmas presents and Sunday, I want to praise the Lord!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww... hope your stomach gets better :-\ Holidays are no fun when you don't feel good.

kalea_kane said...

I hope your tummy feels better really soon. :) I love the design on your blog. It is very pretty. :)

Now I am curious as to what goes in a cranberry salad. Is that a salad with the usual greens and cranberries or something more?

Enjoy your weekend!

Kelly