Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Getaway decided!

Thank you SOOOO much for all the people who sent in ideas for our romantic getaway! We are sooo excited..we found what we think is the PERFECT place.

DRUMROLL please.........

We are getting a cabin in Branson!


Some will find this funny, knowing that I am not a fan of Branson. (at least the shows) However, I DO like outlet malls and amusement parks, both of which Branson has. Michael was really leaning toward Dallas and I was really leaning AWAY from Dallas so I knew I had to come up with something good. The Holy Spirit helped me come up with a solution we both are so excited about!

If you click on the link above, you will go to pictures of the cabin. If you would like to see the virtual tour, click here.

Now I just have to get Ethan weaned! :-)

3 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Well -- if you can't get a trip to Hawaii - this looks like fun!!!

Have double the fun for me!!

Mrs. O said...

That cabin looks wonderful, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Susan said...

Looks wonderful!!!! I know you will enjoy. I personally love to go to Branson.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some comments :o)
Susan