Thursday, May 17, 2007
I have so many things to be thankful for! Isn't God great??
1. That Kaedra and Michael got home safe from KC this week.
2. That Kevin was able to go with them and help.
3. That all of Kaedra's appointments went well and everyone was impressed with her progress.
4. That I have more energy now than I have in the past few years.
5. Because of that, my house is getting into shape! :-)
6. That Ethan is getting bigger and able to play and squeal now.
7. That my parents are still with me and I have the chance to make good memories with them.
8. For my dad giving me the knowledge and gumption to do some home improvement projects.
9. That my toilet got fixed for free this week. (our newly installed toilet fell over this weekend!! But the man that newly installed it came and fixed it for free)
10. That we may have nursing starting next Tuesday night!! (I will tell more when I know it)
11. For a box full of chocolates sent in the mail by one of my favoritest people. You know who you are. ;-) (I am protecting her name so she does not get inundated with requests for boxes full of chocolate)
To see other Thankful Thursday, click here
at 9:56 PM