Thursday, May 10, 2007
This is my first Thankful Thursday. I am really happy to be participating. I love writing about God's goodness.
1.Since this is my first one, I have to start with the most important: I am thankful for a LIVING, REAL God who hears us and wants the best for us (an Abundant Life) at all times.
2. I am thankful for my husband who has turned into my best friend and a wonderful father.
3. I am thankful for each and every one of my children. They are all a blessing to me.
4. I am thankful to my neice, Sherria. She is a light in my life and a treasure to our whole family.
5. I am thankful for my wonderful church and pastor. I believe that Kaedra is here with us today because of what I have been taught at this church.
6. I am thankful for my friends. After I lost Jacob, Michael and I went to counselling. The counselor told us that we each needed to have a minimum of 8 good friends that we could rely on. She said each friend would meet different needs and you would meet different needs in each of their lives. I thought, at the time, that would be impossible. I have never been one to have a lot of friends, much less good ones. I can honestly say at this time in my life I have more friends than ever before and I am truly surrounded by good people. And, yes, I mean YOU!
7. I am thankful Kaedra is off of oxygen. She has been off since Saturday morning. HALLELUJAH!
8. I am thankful for a fun day out with the ladies in my family.
9. I am thankful for the right to homeschool my children and the ability to be able to stay home with them.
10. I am thankful that God meets all of our needs out His riches in Glory! HALLELUJAH!
To see other Thankful Thursdays, please go to Sing in My Heart.
at 10:03 AM