I was tagged by Comfy Denim to write 10 things I like about spring and 10 things I don't.
I am not re-reading her list (or any other lists) because then I will feel the pressure to not have any repeats! And we seem so similar, that might be impossible. I will try my best to be unique.
10 things I love about spring
1. playing "spring detective" with my kids and seeing who can find signs of spring first
2. opening windows
3. cascading phlox under my mailbox
4. opening our pool
5. changing our clothes out
6. longer days
7. pruning shrubbery and trees
8. rabbits and birds in our yard
9. fresh produce
10 things I don't like about spring
1. clothes shopping
2. pot holes
3. the "allergy fog"
6. ANTS everywhere!
7. rain, rain and more rain
8. cleaning our pool, upon opening
9. poison ivy
10. turtle dodging
Okay, I tag Brandi, Sherria, Heather, Tarry, Brittany and anyone else who wants to play!