Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ultrasound

I forgot to update about my ultrasound on Monday...or lack of one.

I got back home from Tarry's house (after the power outtage) at 3am. We all got up and got ready to leave the house early, but, in our rush, I ended up really sick. By the time we got in the car, I had nothing in my tummy. I knew I was supposed to have a full bladder, so I drank 20oz of water, thankful I could keep it down, and hoping it would be enough.

We got to the appt, had a bunch of Kaedra's ventilator's battery issues, finally got her plugged in and not beeping and the lady said my bladder wasn't full enough. She said it was 1/3 of the size it needed to be. She also said she wasn't going to suggest for me to drink anymore water because she "didn't feel like being thrown up on that day." As you can see, she wasn't very friendly, or else I would have asked if we could just "take a peek" at our baby. Oh well.

Anyway, we are now scheduled for next Tuesday before my regular OB appt. This is one of those times when I am really questionning my decision to go to a new doctor. I love my new doctor, don't get me wrong, but I loved having an ultrasound every appt at my last doctor! I was very spoiled. :-)

No comments: