Monday, September 18, 2006

Powerless

Well...it is 12:24am on Monday morning and Kaedra and I have gone visiting! Kaedy has never been to anyone's house so I thought we might see how she does........yeah right!

About two hours ago our electricity went out. Kaedra's backup battery is supposed to last somewhere between 4-6 hours. Approx an hour after the power went out, her backup battery went out. So, Tarry (my friend and Kaedy's nurse), Kaedra and I piled into the car, plugged her into the car battery, took a side trip to McDonalds (because I was feeling nauseous), and came to her house. Soooo we are awaiting Michael calling us back with the news that the power is back. Until then......

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

Oh My... Hope it came back soon and you were able to get some sleep.