Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that I am looking forward to
(in the near future)

1. Leah Michelle Exum, my friend's baby, who is scheduled to be born one week from today!
2. Braden McCrackin, another friend's adopted Korean baby, is coming home in the next few weeks!
3. Going apple picking this weekend and making lots of apple goodies!
4. Getting Kaedra's surgery scheduled for October and getting it done!
5. A Hallelujah barn party for my 4H & group where the girls get to dress up, Michael is coming!, and I will get to meet and get to know fellow group-ies better.
6. Spending time with Kim B. at the next meeting!
7. Going to the state fair with my girls and Michael (if we get a babysitter for Kaedy) and hanging out for the day! (Sherria can you bbysit on the 7th?)
8. Getting ready for Christmas with the girls
9. Seeing Facing the Giants
10. Finding out if we are having a boy or girl
11. Michael having vacation in October (whether or not Kaedy has surgery)
12. Kaedy's 2nd Birthday!! WOOHOO!
13. Kaedy being off of her vent and eating by mouth! HALLELUJAH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure like this list Kahri! :-)
~Kim B.