Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quick Overview

Here is a quick overview of the last 6 weeks:

  • Moved back to Broken Arrow
  • Went back to Yukon to clean /repair the house
  • Unboxed the kitchen and bathroom with some friends
  • Went to a movie premiere for our homeschool group
  • Went to the doctor got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
  • slowly unboxed
  • Took Emily to the dr where she got diagnosed with a bladder infection
  • started Prairie Primer co-op for the younger two girls (weekly on Friday afternoons)
  • started Biology co-op for Brittany (weekly on Friday afternoons)
  • started Kaedra having speech therapy appointments, to learn to eat, twice a week
  • Went to two homeschool parent meetings
  • Went on a nature hike to Oxley
  • Had our former nurse over to visit
  • Brittany started attending a youth group with her friends
  • tried out two churches, decided to stay with one of them (Connection Church)
  • started attending (and teaching) a co-op on Friday mornings
  • started abbreviated school with the kids
  • got my school room unpacked and organized
  • My niece got married
  • family had a week-long sickness
  • Went to a cook out at the new church
  • forgot grandparent's day
  • went to a cook out for our homeschool group
  • forgot my parent's anniversary
  • went on a date with Michael
  • had a week off with Michael
  • unboxed the play room and got is set up
  • went to Tahlequah with the family
  • went geocaching many, many times including every Friday, with my class
  • went to my niece's wedding reception
  • Started full time school with the kids
  • went to a Campfire USA club meeting for the family
  • I got a head cold again and another Fibromyalgia flare-up
For the rest of this week:
  • Campfire meeting tomorrow at Tulsa Historical Society
  • Brittany's youth group
  • Taking Emily back to the doctor because her bladder infection isn't gone
  • Kaedra's appt with speech therapist
  • two co-ops on Friday
  • Bunco on Saturday
  • church on Sunday 
  • another campfire meeting on Monday
  • appointment with rheumatologist on Tuesday to deal with my Fibromyalgia
Is my head spinning around yet? Because I really feel like it is.  I really do. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

WOW!!!! No wonder I've not heard much from you and we've never managed to squeeze in some time together. Maybe in another life time!!!!! But you know I love you and care.

Shirley said...

Wow!! You are one busy gal! I hope that you find time to rest in there somewhere...

Miss you guys!

Our Family said...

Gosh! Reading that list makes ME tired. LOL