Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I haven't done a Thursday Thirteen in FOREVER!! I saw Annie's Thursday Thirteen and it reminded me. I love doing them! So....here is my Thursday Thirteen for today!

Thirteen Things we did on our trip to Branson
My hubby and I got away for a "second honeymoon" last weekend (our first vacation in 9 years) and we had a fabulous time. Here are some of the things we did:

1. listened to each other's music (very rare - we have very different likes)

2. went through 3 snowstorms (albeit small snowstorms)

3. fell in love with Springfield, MO

4. fell in love with our cabin

5. drove all around Branson trying to decide what to eat. Finally decided what to eat then drove all around finding our cabin again. In the morning we realized we ate about 1/2 block from our cabin!

6. Went to an outlet mall

7. bought me a new wedding ring (I lost my solitaire out of my wedding ring 2 weeks ago)

8. Went to another outlet mall

9. bought Michael some cool clothes and an awesome leather jacket.

10. Went to another outlet mall (didn't like that one)

11. ate lemon-pepper salmon at Landry's and it was the best meal I have EVER had.

12. Actually got in a TUB and took a bath! WOOHOO!!!

13. Fell in love with each other (again, more)

Be sure to check out other Thursday Thirteen entries!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list Kahri!

The Zandi Zoo said...

Sounds Perfect!!

Susan said...

So happy for you 2!!!
Susan

Amelia Antwiler said...

that is a wonderful list!
like valentine's day..without all the red and pink. *L*

verabear said...

Sounds like you had a grand time. :) Sweet TT :)

I hadn't done TT in a year and was happy I made it this week

Lilibeth said...

Sounds fun. Congratulations. My hubby and I went to Springfield last year too. We enjoyed that city. No snow storms--it was May, but the weather was marvelous and so beautiful were the mountains we drove through to get there. There is something grand about driving along through places you have never see before. We had been to Tennessee and Kentucky. I had to dip my hand in the Mississippi
River...just had to.