I have been reading If you Give a Moose a Muffin to Emily for the past two days.
It has inspired me in three ways!
1. It reminded me of my friend Paula - I may have to buy it for her. The moose decides to put on a play and makes a beautiful backdrop! I don't have to worry about Paula reading this, though, and ruining my surprise because she thinks blogs are silly (for both the writers and readers)
2. It seems that the Moose has the typical problem of moms - a type of ADD we develop as a way to cope with all the multi-tasking we have to do!
3. So it inspired my Thursday 13 for today!
If Kahri checks her email:
1. If Kahri wants to check her email
2. She has to click on any My points links to get her points.
3. While checking out those links she remembers to check the library to see if any books are in or due.
4. While waiting for the page to load, she goes to bloglines to see if anyone has updated their blogs
5. After reading and responding to any of the 33 blogs she keeps track of, she remembers that there are about 4 blogs listed on her blog that don't have RSS feeds so she goes to her blog to click on the links and look for updates.
6. After reading and responding to those blogs, she remembers her mail and goes back to finish reading it.
7. While reading it, someone suggests some great book or resource for school, so she goes to amazon or half.com to see if she can find out more about it.
8. While checking it out, she checks in with the 3 people she usually IMs: Sherria, Kim and Heather
9. While talking to them, she decides to listen to some music, so turns on Windows Media Player (and probably plays the song from her last post)
10. While she is listening to the music, the girls all crowd around to hear it too and Kaedra inevitably wants in her lap.
11. While Kaedra is in her lap, she
a. pushes closed the keyboard drawer and knocks Mommy's drink everywhere
b. types on the keyboard not caring which of the 10 screens that Mommy has up that she is contributing too
c. Kaedra wallers Mommy until Mommy says "PLEASE take her somewhere and keep her busy just for a MINUTE! All I wanted to do was check my mail!"
12. So Kahri decides to blog about it and while she is there
13. Wants to check her email one more time....
To check out other Thursday Thirteen-ers, click here....