I wanna play, I wanna play!
Okay, I am going to participate in the 7 weird things about me meme, because I want to weird like my friends! Wait, I AM weird, I just want to prove it! hee-hee
as a side note, I asked both my hubby and my kids to tell me something weird about me (since they are ALWAYS saying how weird I am) and they couldn't come up with ANYTHING. Does that prove I am actually normal??? Or that they are so weird that my weirdness has no affect on them???
1. This is just on my mind for some odd reason (haha) but I ALWAYS lose weight while pregnant. With Brittany I lost 60 lbs (which was the most of all the pregnancies) and this time I am hovering around 30 lbs and have lost in between 2-3 dress sizes! WOOHOO!
2. I was taught to speed read in 3rd grade (in Denver) in a special program that tracked how speed reading helped children do in school.
3. I used to be a professional organizer. (If you saw me now, you would definitely know that is WEIRD - although I am trying to get back on track. Not as a professional, but as a person who can at least keep her OWN house in order)
4. I like all insects, animals, or critters. I save all good spiders and put them outside. (I do kill the brown recluses.) I try to relocate snakes, if possible, as well. However, I do not like large amounts of any insect, animal or critter. I do much better one on one. :-) As a child, my parents were remodeling our dining room and they knocked down a stucco wall in the house. It was infested with flying ants (I think that's what they were - maybe termites?) and they swarmed me. I REALLY don't like to be covered with bugs! (no Fear Factor for me, I guess!)
5. I have some odd things I want to do in my life: go to Nascar driving school, restore an old truck, learn to fly a plane, build us a house out of an old barn & own a pygmy goat.
6. I have seen (and own) every X-File. Opposite of my hubby, my favorites are the ones that do NOT have to do with the government conspiracy of covering up the aliens.
7. I was an architect major who turned to a Biblical Studies major who finally got her degree in English Literature only to work at Walgreens as a manager and then in computer technical support until staying home to be a homemaker/homeschooler.
Okay, so I'm not so weird....I tag anyone who can beat me in their own weirdness. ;-) Please comment, so I know to check your blog!