Saturday, December 10, 2005

Code words from tonight

blog blog blog
handcuffs
duct tape
"what if I hit you?"
saran wrap
Happy Birthday!
Melanie's handprint on her face

That is all I can remember at the moment...I know there are more! Especially from the movie. I had a GREAT time, girls, thanks for inviting me!! It was awesome. I haven't had that kind of fun in a long time. Sorry we had to leave so quickly, but Kaedy needed her formula and I didn't want to stress the nurse out. We didn't get back to the house until 12:23am and I KNOW Tonya was freaking!! LOL.

Well I had better get to bed. I need to relieve Tonya at 8am and I should be showered and dressed by then, since my mother in law is coming to hang out with us tomorrow. Can't have a jammy day! Whoops, did I say tomorrow?...HAHAHA....okay, it is actually in 6 1/2 hours!

I am WAY too wound up to go to bed! I should do something productive...but am I?? Ohhhh no, I am blogging. Of course. After tonight's conversations, I had to! ROFL.
Maybe I will play some games on Yahoo. Or read a book. Or write a novel. Whoops, I think I got a little carried away there.

Once again, great time ladies...thanks and thanks and thanks.

And, Mel, I haven't forgotten, I am still watching my back.....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kahri,

I am so glad you were able to join us the other night. If that is what it takes to give you an excuse to get out we will have to plan more nights like that...only better movies (just don't let me choose).

Watching me back too!

Melissa

Melanie said...

I'm glad your watching your backs gals.. but you never know.. I might just sneak up on your side!

But I wouldn't worry too much, I'll probably just end up slapping myself in the face!