Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring "Break"

Wowee.... we are in the middle of a busy week... who called this week a break???

Yesterday we had a Keepers of the Home meeting in the morning. We decoupaged Easter eggs and we are filling them with toys. They will be taken to a local hospital to give to some of the children there.

After we came home, Michael and I cooked for about 8 hours. We had a 'Once a month' cooking day. We ended up with about 23 meals and 4 desserts. I am really excited about that, but boy were we tired when we were done!

Today Brittany had 'Babysitters bootcamp' at Red Cross. She loved day one of class and can't wait to go back tomorrow for the second and final day. She was even on the news tonight because they did a piece on the camp!

While she was gone, I had plans to tackle some getting-out-of-control places in my house. Before I could even start, I went into the kitchen and our refrigerator water line had broken and our kitchen and laundry room were flooded! Michael had to come home and help me deal with that. I still ended up getting quite a few projects done. Someone came over to help me, so that worked out well.

Tomorrow we have the camp again and then church. Thursday, we have Terminix coming to rid of our ants, a friend is coming over (really looking forward to that), then Ria and her friend are coming towatch a movie. Friday we are having a homeschool group picnic at a park and then Michael and I are going out to eat with some friends. We haven't had a dinner out with friends since before Kaedra was born!

Anyway, it's very busy around here, but really good stuff.
Okay, I am falling asleep writing this....
Blessings and more blessings,

[Posted with hblogger 2.0 http://www.normsoft.com/hblogger/]

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad you added this
(really looking forward to that),!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

OH! Is Susan coming over! How fun.
It's been a nice week here too, I enjoy spring break. It sounds like you are getting a LOT done!!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

It does sound like a busy week - but it sounds like one that will go down in memories as a good one.

Enjoy it lots!!