Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Meme

Got this one from Susan's "non-tag" on Penless writer today. :-)

Let's see...rules first.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago:

10 years ago I was just beginning my romance with Michael. In fact, it was a whole 6 days old and had been carried on over IMs and email. 10 years ago tomorrow, we talked on the phone for the second time (the first time away from work). 9 years ago from tomorrow we were married. :-)

Five things on my to-do list today:
(Since it is already late, I will give you my to-do list for tomorrow)
1. clean/organize desk
2. clean/organize kids' school books
3. post blog on palm addicts (if I don't get it done tonight)
4. be the "guest speaker" at our women's meeting at church tomorrow night
5. laundry

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Hard boiled eggs (snack of choice this week for obvious reasons)
2. Popcorn
3. String Cheese
4. Bowl of Cheerios
5. Beef Jerky (homemade, not the big brand name ones)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Build a youth center for our church, get a steeple, and whatever else they have in mind
2. buy an RV and go traveling around North America while schooling
3. take lots of trips out of the country with Michael and the kids
4. Put lots away for the kids' education, cars, and for the other generations after that
5. Hire lots of things out: yardwork, housework, masseuse (LOL!!!), nursing, pool cleaner
(I'm going to add a 6th.....buy land with two houses on it, one for Brandi and family and one for us in some mutually acceptable place...LOL)

Five of my bad habits:
1. Not liking to make telephone calls, unless to a close friend.
2. Not looking at my gas tank unless it beeps at me. (thank goodness for the beep)
3. trying to do too much, be too much, expecting too much
4. not exercising
5. getting "sucked" into the computer

Five places I have lived:
1. Albuquerque, New Mexico
2. Englewood, CO (for 3 years)
3. Garden Grove, CA (for 1 1/2 years), then back to Albuquerque
4. Belen, NM (where Britty was born)
5. Bartlesville, OK (where I moved after meeting Michael)

Five jobs I've had:
1. busser at Gardunos
2. Walgreens manager
3. Professional organizer
4. AOL Tech help
5. selling Usborne books (which I still do, by the way) ;-)

Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Brandi
2. Comfy Denim
3. Melanie
4. Denise
5. Annie

2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

10 years ago - I was pregnant. :-)
I'll get to work on the rest. *L*

Susan said...

Fun read!!!
Susan