Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The bingos are all printed and the car is mostly packed

And I am awake FAR too early.

I have been up since 2 this morning. That is the time that Kaedra started coughing so much that we had to put her back on oxygen. :-( Looks like she is fighting some kind of bug. I have been debating all morning (all 4 hours of it, so far) whether to go to KC or not. However, the Infectious Disease people were really adamant about seeing her in a week, and I want to get that PICC line out, so I guess we are still going. Her: hacking and coughing, Mommy: on little sleep. Praying that we don't have to suction too much. Good thing I realized that our portable suction machine was not working yesterday. And that we have a super-cool RT that takes care of those things in a blink of an eye. Looks like we will definitely be trying to stay up there.

See you in a few days.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Angels all around you, Kahri :o)
Susan

Alycia said...

My sincerest prayers are with you Kahri and your sweet daughter. Please be safe while traveling and maybe consider sleeping over at KC since you are running on little sleep. Blessings to you sweet one.

Unknown said...

((((HUG))))

I'm sure you're there by now and had a wonderfully safe trip!!

Praying for her appointments and for great reports!! :)

... said...

you, kaedra, and the rest of your family will be in my prayers. i know it must be hard, if not impossible, but don't forget to take care of yourself. ever since i started reading your posts, i have been in awe of your strength, patience, and faith. you are an encouragement to many. hope all goes well there in k.c.