I know, I know....
It's been for-ev-er since I blogged. Forgive me? Pretty please? Well, maybe it hasn't been that long, but it's been on my mind a lot which makes it seem even longer!
I have lots of goodies planned to blog about! I do! I do! And I *should* have more time since I have a smaller house and less responsibilities! At least that is the plan...
But, to tide you over in the meantime, because I just KNOW you're wondering, I will give you a taste of what we've been up to.
1. We are officially all moved in! Yeehaw! (I live in OKC, I can say that now)
2. I love our little-loo house (a Kaedy-ism) and love the area we live in. Michael said something today about a 3000 sq ft house he liked and I almost strangled him. But I didn't. He was driving...not a good time for strangling. And then there is the whole marriage covenant and, of course, the legality of the strangling. All around--a bad idea. But, then again, so is a 3000 sq ft house! Did I mention how much I like our LITTLE house??
3. My best friend had the memorial for her daughter, Chloe Elizabeth. I couldn't be there for the memorial or any of what she is going through and it has been hard. It threw me for a bit of a tailspin and I am working out of it day by day. It actually hit my family hard, esp Michael and Brittany and we have shed many tears over Chloe and for the Zandis. (and some for our Jacob as well) The situation has had me conversing with God quite frequently. And relying on Him and trusting Him.
4. School time is approaching and I am revamping everything! Not happy looking back in retrospect with where we are, so we are trying some new stuff. New organizational mode, new philosophy, new goals, etc. I am excited about it all but feeling a little "under the gun" for when I want to start school. (Aug 10) I have a lot of reading I need to do before then.
5. Michael had an interview with Brownsville, TX yesterday. I think we will hear something tomorrow. Like all but one of his interviews, it went great and he had a good feeling coming out of it. He also has a big meeting with the HR lady and the regional supervisor tomorrow. We think this will be a pivotal meeting since 1.they dont know him well and 2. We think they might be the problem between the interview and his consolation calls. We are praying and believing for favor tomorrow and for Michael to have the right words to say. We are expecting good things! Please join us in our prayers.
6. Well I am fading here and ready for sleep which brings me to #6. Kaedra and Ethan haven't been sleeping through the night and they are disrupting everyone! We are working on it. We'll let you know when we figure it all out!! Lol
Talk to you again soon!